- Best possible software ergonomics
- Functional and intuitive interface design
- High standards of quality software development
- Extensive functionality closely geared towards operational practice
- Future-oriented software design
- Excellent support
- High level of customer satisfaction
“The cost-effectiveness is outstanding. Nowhere else can you find so much useful functionality and high quality of service for such relatively low investment costs.”
Richard Ries, Englert GmbH & Co. KG, Wertheim
2014: With the entry of Patrick Brumund the Software-Haus family is complete. The integration of the younger generation reflects the future-oriented and constant development within the company.
2006: Oliver Brumund joins the developer team.
2000: BIOS-2000 is continuosly maintained and developed. Further funcionality is integrated.
1995: The development of BIOS-2000 for Windows is started and first released in 1998.
1990: DAVOS-80, a PPS system adds production management capabilities.
1983: Software-Haus Brumund GmbH is founded in partnership with Peter Stadler. By this time BIOS-C80 is already in use in multiple companies.
1980: Dieter Brumund founds Software-Haus Brumund as sole proprietorship with the goal to develop software products for small and medium-sized businesses.